Infoblox platforms integrate, distribute and manage core network services such as DNS, DHCP, IPAM (IP Address Management), RADIUS, TFTP, NTP and more. Having reliable core network services is essential for newer demanding applications such as VoIP where these are a requirement.
Infoblox addresses all these core network services in a manageable, scalable and redundant architecture. Infoblox provides utility grade domain name resolution, IP assignment and management, authentication, authorization and network time for small to massive enterprises.
Infoblox Core Features
• HA (High Availability cluster) for reliable DNS, DHCP, NTP and TFTP (Important for IP Phones, also DHCP failover)
• Automates and simplifies DNSSEC deployment and management
• IPv6 address management
• Provide connectivity using IPv6 DNS (AAAA records) and DNS64
• Lease history for DHCP
• Unified GUI for DHCP and DNS
• Recycle bin to undo mistakes and recover lost items
• IPAM (IP Address Management)
• Extensive logging including audit logging
• Delegated authority for dividing up responsibilities
• DNS appliance and DNS server
• DHCP appliance and DHCP server
• NTP appliance and NTP server